By Ferenc Kiss, János Szentágothai
Atlas of Human Anatomy, quantity compiles illustrations that categorize the anatomy of the human physique. This ebook is split into 5 major subject matters. the 1st 3 themes concentrate on 3 structures of the body-digestive process, breathing method, and urogenital method. a few of the organs pointed out within the digestive procedure comprise the salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, belly, small gut, huge gut, and rectum. The elements of the respiration procedure, akin to the nostril, nasal hollow space, larynx, trachea, and lungs also are brought up. The anatomy of the urogenital method that involves the reproductive organs and urinary procedure are likewise named. The final issues distinguish the constitution of the ductless glands and middle. This quantity is suggested for scientific scholars and clinicians undertaking paintings at the human anatomy.
Read or Download Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart PDF
Best anatomy books
Mitral Valve Prolapse: Benign Syndrome?
Sharon Anderson explores Mitral Valve Prolapse, a syndrome that has wondered many for many years, and sheds mild on a disorder that is affecting such a lot of and is addressed too little. the indications of the affliction are usually not numerous from these of different illnesses: palpitations, fainting, fatigue, shortness of breath, migraine complications, chest ache, episodes of tremendous fast or abnormal heartbeat, dizziness and lightheadedness.
LAWS, LANGUAGE and LIFE: Howard Pattee’s classic papers on the physics of symbols with contemporary commentary
Howard Pattee is a physicist who for a few years has taken his personal course in learning the physics of symbols, that's now a starting place for biosemiotics. through extending von Neumann’s logical requisites for self-replication, to the actual requisites of symbolic guideline on the molecular point, he concludes type of quantum size is important for all times.
Animal cells are the popular “cell factories” for the construction of complicated molecules and antibodies to be used as prophylactics, therapeutics or diagnostics. Animal cells are required for the right kind post-translational processing (including glycosylation) of biopharmaceutical protein items. they're used for the creation of viral vectors for gene treatment.
- Motor Cortex in Voluntary Movements: A Distributed System For Distributed Functions
- Martin: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- CRC Handbook of Avian Body Masses, Second Edition
- Diverse Roles of Integrin Receptors in Articular Cartilage (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
- Nurses! Test Yourself in Anatomy & Physiology
Additional info for Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart
58. OSTIUM ILEOCECALE (aspectus anterior, cecum apertum) THE ILEOCECAL ORIFICE (anterior view, the cecum opened) 58 Fig. 59. TUNICA MUCOSA INTESTINI CRASSI THE MUCOUS COAT OF THE LARGE INTESTINE Fig. 60. SECTIO TRANSVERSA INTESTINI CRASSI THE TRANSVERSE SECTION OF THE LARGE INTESTINE Fig. 62. TUNICA MUCOSA RECTI T H E MUCOUS MEMBRANE OF T H E RECTUM Fig. 61. RECTUM T H E RECTUM 59 60 Fig. 63. HEPAR I. (aspectus superior) THE LIVER, I (viewed from above) Fig. 64. HEPAR II. (aspectus posterior) THE LIVER, I I (viewed from behind) 61 Fig.
HEPAR I. (aspectus superior) THE LIVER, I (viewed from above) Fig. 64. HEPAR II. (aspectus posterior) THE LIVER, I I (viewed from behind) 61 Fig. 65. HEPAR I I I . (aspectus inferior) THE LIVER, I I I (viewed from below) Fig. 66. LOBI PORTO-BILIARES HEPATIS I. (preparatum injectum, aspectus superior, fecerunt J. Faller et G. Ungvàry) THE PORTO-BILIARY LOBES OF THE LIVER, I (seen from above, injected specimen: J. Faller and G. Ungvàry) 62 1. Lobus porto-biliaris dext. color ruber = a. hepatica 2.
Lobus porto-biliaris dext. color ruber = a. hepatica 2. Lobus porto-biliaris médius color ceruleus = v. portae 3. Lobus porto-biliaris sin. color flavus = ductus hepaticus Fig. 67. LOBI PORTO-BILIARES HEPATIS II. (preparatum injectum et corrosum fecerunt J. Faller et G. Ungvâry) THE PORTO-BILIARY LOBES OF THE LIVER, I I (corrosion cast: J. Faller and G. Ungvâry) 63 Fig. 68. VENAE HEPATIS (vena portae et vena hepatica, preparatum corrosum fecit F . Kâ dar) THE HEPATIC VEINS (the portal and hepatic veins, corrosion cast: F.
- Download Nightside City by Lawrence Watt-Evans PDF
- Download The Lazarus Drop by Paul Moomaw PDF