By Shahab D. Mohaghegh (Ed.), Saud M. Al-Fattah (Ed.), Andrei S. Popa (Ed.)
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence & Data Mining Applications in the E&P Industry PDF
Best mining books
Agents and Data Mining Interaction: 4th International Workshop on Agents and Data Mining Interaction, ADMI 2009, Budapest, Hungary, May 10-15,2009, Revised
This publication constitutes the completely refereed post-conference court cases of the 4th foreign Workshop on brokers and knowledge Mining interplay, ADMI 2009, held in Budapest, Hungary in could 10-15, 2009 as an linked occasion of AAMAS 2009, the eighth overseas Joint convention on self sufficient brokers and Multiagent platforms.
Handbook for Methane Control in Mining
Compiled via the U. S. Dept of well-being and Human prone, CDC/NIOSH place of work of Mine security and future health learn, this 2006 instruction manual describes powerful tools for the keep watch over of methane gasoline in mines and tunnels. the 1st bankruptcy covers evidence approximately methane vital to mine safeguard, similar to the explosibility of fuel combos.
Value of Information in the Earth Sciences: Integrating Spatial Modeling and Decision Analysis
Accumulating the correct and the correct amount of knowledge is important for any decision-making strategy. This ebook provides a unified framework for assessing the worth of capability information collecting schemes by way of integrating spatial modelling and selection research, with a spotlight on the planet sciences. The authors talk about the worth of imperfect as opposed to ideal details, and the price of overall as opposed to partial details, the place in simple terms subsets of the information are obtained.
- Mine Management
- Applied Geophysics for Geologists and Engineers. The Elements of Geophysical Prospecting
- Drilling - Oil and Gas Field Development Techniques
- Effective Database Design for Geoscience Professionals
- Applied Drilling Circulation Systems - Hydraulics, Calculations, and Models
Additional resources for Artificial Intelligence & Data Mining Applications in the E&P Industry
20. : “An Investigation Into the Application of Fuzzy Logic to W ell Stimulation T reatment Design,” paper SPE 27672 presented at the 1994 SPE Permian Basin Oil and Gas Recovery Conference, Midland, Texas, 16–18 March. 21. : “Fuzzy Logic Contr ols Pressure in Fracturing Fluid Characterization Facility,” paper SPE 28239 pr esented at the 1994 SPE Petroleum Computer Conference, Dallas, 31 July–3 August. 22. : “Development of an Intelligent Systems Appr oach to Restimulation Candidate Selection,” paper SPE 59767 pr esented at the 2000 SPE Gas Technology Symposium, Calgary, 3–5 April.
Propagation as the learning algorithm. The key idea in this algorithm is that the error (difference between computed and actual output) at the output layer is propagated backward through the net with credit-assignment strategy. This means that the weight in each link is changed by an amount proportional to the error it brings to the output layer. k(Ik)Oj. .......................... (3) The left side of Eq. 3 is the weight change within a link between Layers k andj. Note that,on the right side of Eq.
Thus, each approach has strengths and limitations. , rule-based systems) assume a symbolic approach to describe intelligence. Such Copyright t 993 Society of Petroleum Engineers SPE Formation Evaluation, September 1993 paradigms assume that such means as rules or algorithms are available that can be encoded into a computer to solve a problem. , the solution) can be mapped into a procedure. The fundamental limitation of this approach is that it cannot be used to solve problems for which a solution procedure does not exist or cannot be found.
- Download Cognition and Multi-Agent Interaction From Cognitive by Ron Sun PDF
- Download Diabetes and Wellbeing: Managing the Psychological and by Jen Nash PDF